- Fixed an issue where the Ash tip about using the recon tool to find the objective was not showing when playing on the moderate difficulty.
- Players no longer get flagged as AFK in-game when forming a 2 player or 3 player Team. It will still occur when using the matchmaking feature.
- An MIA rescue mission isn’t immediately failed when the extraction button is pressed. Operators can be saved until the time reaches zero.
- Fixed an issue where the team’s HP was sometimes not visible.
- Operators will now gain proper XP when re-joining a party after disconnecting.
- Fixed the reward pop- up re-appearing after each successful excursion when progressing to level 10 Prestige.
- Fixed an issue of washed-out imagery while using weapon scopes in HDR.
- Improved visibility of IQ’s Scanner in HDR.
- Players are now able to set up 360hz refresh rate in Fullscreen mode.
Gadget & Weapons
- Laser Walls will now better block enemy’s projectiles.
- MP7 iron sight reticle is performing like in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Scan mines are now able to scan and reveal Sower mines.
- Fixed an issue that smoke and gas grenades sometimes flickering.
- Capitao’s Venom bolt now damages Sludges.
- Alibi’s hologram now deploys correctly when deployed near objects.
- Jäger’s ADS will now be able to target Protean Sledges grenades.
- Smoke Protean’s HP has been reduced in solo excursion.
- Fuel Pods will now regrow after being destroyed by Nomad’s Airjab Launcher
[Source – Ubisoft]